Skip to main content

Other was to say

I think

Hi guys❗ I'm sure that you have ever said I think for expressing your opinion but do you know other ways to say 🙋💭❓


In the following conversations, you can find ❺ of them. Try to guess the differences between them.

💬
Ale: Which 👚should I dress for the job interview❓
Eli: In my opinion, that is the best option.

💬
Pedro: Have you ever seen that 🎬❓
Tanya: Never. As far as I'm concerned, it is set in a town in England.


💬
Cesar: Which of these 📚 do you suggest reading❓
Matt : I recommend reading the second one.
Cesar: This❓ 
Matt : Speaking from myself, it is an outstanding story.

Did you guess the difference between the previous ways to say I think❓ Well; if you are 😕, don´t 😟. Let´s see their meanings and other ones' meanings 😉.

In my opinion
This is used as an informal way to give opinions. Also, you can use In my humble opinion.
    In my opinion, this one is the best option.

To my mind
This is another way to say In my opinion.
    This novel is, to my mind, outstanding.

The way I see it
It's something you say when you consider something or someone in a particular way. As I can see is a little formal way to mean this expression.
    The way I see it, we should choice only one.

As far as I'm concerned
This is a way to show your opinion on a subject.
    As far as I'm concerned, it is set in a town in England.

Speaking from myself
It's a used for indicating that you are expressing only your own opinion.
    Speaking from myself, this is an outstanding story.

I feel
Use this for showing you have an attitude towards something based on your feelings.
    I feel this is the right decision.

From my point of view
You can say this expression to give your own personal opinion about something and how it affects something or 👨👩.
   From my point of view, we should go for this.

I'm sure you have your own particular way to say I think. So, I challenge you to use one of the others. Do you accept the challenge❓

I hope everyone has enjoyed this lesson. Tell me in the 💬 if you have any question.
In case you want to know when a new lesson is available, you can subscribe 🔝 😀.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'it´s all Greek to me ' 👋 guys❗ How is it going❓ Have you ever heard this proverb❓ Maybe, you know its meaning because your grandma has told you it so many times. If you have never heard this saying,  you could get  😕  after you read it or maybe you´ve just guessed the meaning. Well, don´t be 😟, don´t 😢. Let me tell you it. 👨👩 say  'It/something is all Greek to them'   to mean that they can not understand that. Origin The origin youto keepiously comes from the incident of Van Gogh, the painter cutting his left ear off after a series of mental illnesses. But the literary origin of the phrase is not available. Van Gogh, after cutting his ear off and rendering himself totally deaf continued to play loud music and tried to sing along too. He was always off key of course. So the expression also refers to someone who can’t sing very well.Source:  theidioms.co For example:      Antoine tried to teach me how to play ...
'Time flies ' 👋 guys❗ How is it going❓ Have you ever heard this proverb❓ Maybe, you know its meaning because your grandpather has told you it so many times. If you have never heard this saying,  you could get  😕  after you read it or maybe you´ve just guessed the meaning. Well, don´t be 😟, don´t 😢. Let me tell you it. 👨👩 say  'Time flies '   to mean that   'Time seems to pass very quickly' . Origin The origin youto keepiously comes from the incident of Van Gogh, the painter cutting his left ear off after a series of mental illnesses. But the literary origin of the phrase is not available. Van Gogh, after cutting his ear off and rendering himself totally deaf continued to play loud music and tried to sing along too. He was always off key of course. So the expression also refers to someone who can’t sing very well.Source:  theidioms.co For example:      Jean, you must eat fruits, especially 🍏s. Remember...

Confusing Words

Rent vs. Let Hi guys❗ I'm sure that you have ever heard these words, which sometimes are confused. Do you know what the difference between them is❓ If you don't know it, read the following  ❷  conversations and try to guess. Good luck 🍀❗ 💬 Alice: I'm getting married the next moth. Louis: Congratulations❗ Alice: This is an invitation to my wedding. Louis:  Many thanks❗ Alice: You're welcome❗ Do you know where Maggie lives ❓ I wanna give her one. Louis: She   rents  a flat in the centre of the city. 💬 James: I wanna move from my parent's 🏡. Do you know somebody who rents a room❓ Jeff: Yes. Me. I  let  the spare rooms to tourists. Now, I have one available. Did you guess the difference between these verbs ❓ Well; if you are 😕, don´t 😟 don´t 😢. Let´s see their uses 😉. Rent To pay 💰 to 👨👩 so that you can use something that they own, like a 🏡, machine, etc., for a long period of ⏳.      ...